Scott's : Current News

5:07 AM

November 25, 2008 Hot Trends

What are the signs or symtoms of diabetes in a 13 year old?

Sat, 15 Nov 2008 04:48:03 GMT
lilchocoluver62 asked: Just because of frequent urination, does that automatically lead to diabetes? if all the gradnparents in the family have diabetes, does that increase the risk?online shopping center

If I have gestational diabetes can I still have a midwife deliver my baby?

Sat, 15 Nov 2008 04:46:10 GMT
kims2cute asked: I am 34 weeks pregnant and was recently diagnosed with gestational diabetes. I continue to monitor my blood sugar and for the most part am able to control it with diet and exercise. I would like to have a natural childbirth without drugs and would prefer a certified nurse midwife to an MD.

Is high blood sugars always a sign of diabetes?

Sat, 15 Nov 2008 04:44:12 GMT
lqueenlovely asked: In other words an my high blood sugars be high and I don’t have diabetes?online shopping mall

how much sugar a day could contribute to Diabetes II?

Sat, 15 Nov 2008 04:39:23 GMT
fx_mx_yo asked: I really want to know the amount of sugar (consumed daily) that someone needs to get Type II Diabetes. I know the recommended is no more than 30g a day, but say a person goes to 60g a day, would he get diabetes?

is gestational diabetes a good reason to be taken off of work?

Sat, 15 Nov 2008 04:36:36 GMT
Julie asked: my dr finally took me off of work. he said the rason why is gestational diabetes. do you thik i will qualify for short term disability pay untill the baby gets here? i know there are certain thinks they consider diasableing, but has anyone collected std while off due to gd?

Stem Cell Research and Juvenile Diabetes?

Sat, 15 Nov 2008 04:18:01 GMT
Gabbs asked: I am writing an essay on how stem cell research can help people with juvenile diabetes….
If someone could find a website pertaining to this general idea or anything that would help me it would be much appreciated!!
Also if anyone has any thoughts or ideas on this topic…
Thanks!christmas online shopping

gestational diabetes?

Sat, 15 Nov 2008 04:17:30 GMT
cheeka2162 asked: I found out a few days a go that I might have gestational diabetes. I immedietely did a lot of research but I would like to hear from other people’s experiences… what are the risks of having gestational diabetes and if anyone has had it, where there any comlications towards the baby and/or ...]

Is pooping all over the house a side effect of my cat’s diabetes?

Sat, 15 Nov 2008 04:06:28 GMT
Kat asked: My cat has diabetes and we give him insulin. Except he poops continually all over the basement. We’ve tried using new litter, everything you could think of. My mom says it’s just from the diabetes, but he just started doing it 2 months ago and has had diabetes probably his whole ...]

What are the chances of Gestational Diabetes going away?

Sat, 15 Nov 2008 04:06:15 GMT
ladybug asked: I Had or have Gestational diabetes if you had it during pregnancy did it go away after you had your baby? and when did you get tested again?
Sorry I’m not black and if I was so what!
My weight is normal and I’m getting tested next week!online shopping catalogues


Internet Store
Store
Tags: | | |

Labels: , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button Add to Any Social Bookmark onlywire Socializer socialize it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home